Wednesday 23 April 2014

Production: Puffs

Puffs or blurbs are small images or pieces of text that aim to attract readers to the magazine. I used small bubble puffs to anchor the pop music genre and name of the magazine ' bubble pop', i also used musical notes of which again anchor the musical side of the genre. I feel that puffs are very effective in adding an extra touch to a magazine that appeal to the audience completely. I used puffs in this project to make the cover look more interesting and over the top like other young female targeted audience magazines. The bubble puffs are a fluent part of the magazine which I think creates a very consistent feel the magazine. I got the images of the puffs online as evident below




After saving both images, they are now ready to be placed around the magazine  by opening them up in adobe Photoshop on top of the main image. These can be seen in my final piece ( at top of page).



No comments:

Post a Comment